District of Ucluelet Administration Office - 200 Main Street, 726-7744
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(except statutory holidays)
Water & Sewer - District of Ucluelet (250-726-7744)
Residential Garbage and Recycling - Alberni Clayoquot Regional District (250-720-7200)
Commercial Garbage Services must be arranged through a private contractor.
Ucluelet Community Centre - 500 Matterson Drive, 726-7772
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
(closed SUNDAYS and all statutory holidays)
Community Centre Services
Parks & Recreation Department for the District of Ucluelet
-register for Recreation Programs
-home of BIG BEACH CINEMA
West Coast Community Resources Society
Vancouver Island Health Authority
Ministry of Child & Family Development
School District No. 70
Ucluelet Elementary School (250-726-7793)
Ucluelet Secondary School (250-726-7796)
- Ucluelet Medical Clinic (250-726-4443) - 2 full-time doctors & 1 part-time doctor available by appointment only.
- Tofino General Hospital (250-725-3212).
- Public Health Unit (250-725-4020, EXT 0) (Coastal Family Place) is staffed by a nurse and open part of the week, offering the Better Baby program and other services.
- The West Coast Transition House (250-726-2020 - 24hours) offers safe shelter, counseling and emergency services.
- Westcoast Community Resource Society (250-726-2343) offers counselling, community youth worker and other services.
911 EMERGENCY NUMBER for FIRE – POLICE - AMBULANCE
Police - RCMP Office (250-726-7773 non-emergency) in Ucluelet currently comprised of one sergeant, four constables, one full time and one part-time office staff.
Fire Protection - Ucluelet Volunteer Fire Brigade
Ambulance Service – (250-725-2252 non-emergency) provided by the BC Ambulance Service.
Ground – Greyhound Bus Lines, Tofino Bus, Ucluelet Taxi and Budget Rentals
Air - Tofino-Ucluelet Airport is located near Pacific Rim National Park Reserve.
Marine - Between Ucluelet and Port Alberni 3 times/week May through September by passenger/cargo vessels Lady Rose or the Frances Barkley.